Pivotal Scientific & Bankpeptide
Bankpeptide’s facility has been visited and reviewed by Fan Sha our Business Development Manager- Asia, and has been awarded Pivotal Scientific’s stamp of approval logo. For companies to display this logo the company must have demonstrated the five below competencies during Fan Sha’s visit.
- quality in their products
- excellent customer feedback
- excellent customer services
- timely delivery rate
- product innovation
Bankpeptide is a proud member of the PSL Alliance and enjoys the networking opportunities being part of this research reagent group of companies. To further expand their reach, Bankpeptide has this dedicated page to highlight their key business areas. To be personally introduced to Bankpeptide, please contact a member of the Pivotal Scientific team.
An Introduction to Bankpeptide
Bankpeptide was founded in 2014 and is a national high tech enterprise engaging in the research, development, production and sales of peptide products as well as peptide technology transfer.
Since being founded Bankpeptide has successfully acquired a number of peptide & antibody companies and now is the largest enterprises in peptide synthesis, antibody preparation, protein expression.
Bankpeptide can supply high – quality Linear peptides.
With mature peptide synthesis and purification methods, especially SPPS method and liquid phase synthesis method, Bankpeptide can provide customers with high-quality peptides:
- Purity: crude ,70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 98%, 99% .
2.Desalination and Salt transfer : according to customers’ requirements, we can do TFA salt treatment, can also convert to acetate.
- Delivery time: within 30 amino acids, about 2-3 weeks, urgent order, 1-2 weeks.
4 Quality control: providing MS, HPLC and COA reports documents of each peptide with delivery free.
5.After-sales service: problems submitted in 1-2 weeks, we provide free-issue retest, and a refund for unqualified products. ineligible goods retesting in 1-3 month free, and store samples1-2 weeks.
Bankpeptide provides a long peptide synthesis service within the length of 150 amino acids and have developed three schemes that effectively improve reaction:
- Microwave synthesis: as some amino acids are hard to condensate in the process of synthesis, Bankpeptide use microwave synthesis which has a significant effect on the method and therefore greatly reduces the reaction time.
- Fragment synthesis method: when it is difficult to synthesize certain peptides with conventional synthesis methods Bankpeptide will synthesize a few amino acids as a fragment before joining the fragment to the peptide chain. This method can solve many problems existing in the synthesis.
- Hydrazine synthesis: A synthesis method to connect the peptides through forming amide bond with the selective chemical reaction between N-terminal Cys peptide and C-terminal peptide acyl hydrazine in the solid phase synthesis. According to the position of Cys in the peptide Bankpeptide will divide the entire peptide chain into a plurality of sequences to synthesize separately, eventually to obtain the target peptide using liquid phase condensation reaction, which will significantly improve the purity of the final product.
With mature peptide synthesis technology, Bankpeptide can design fast effective synthesis schemes and provide better customer service.
Bankpeptide can provide a wide range of peptides with various modifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Phosphorylation of Ser, Tyr and Thr modified peptides: Bankpeptide provide a single phosphorylation and a multi phosphorylated peptide service.
- Flourescent labelling, such as 5 (6) – FAM, FITC, Cy5, Rhodamine B, PNA, EDNAS/dabcyl etc
- Biotin, Lys (biotin): Biotin is one part of the vitamin B2 and biotin, Lys (biotin) modified peptides are also popular purchases. Bankpeptide offers a biotin-modified peptide that already has a success rate of nearly 100%.
- Disulphide Bridge: disulphide bridge bond plays an important role in the stability of the protein structure. Bankpeptide has been able to provide customers up to four disulphide bridges in one peptide.
- Isotope labelling (C13, N15 labelling):isotype labelled peptides are mainly used in medical and biological fields. In order to meet the needs of the customer Bankpeptide accept micrograms isotope labelling peptide customisation.
- Other special amino acid modifications includes: D-amino acids, amino acid derivatives, aliphatic carboxylic acid and more.