Job Post: Sales Representative at Innova Biosciences
Nov 8, 2013
Innova Biosciences core business is Bioconjugation. The Company also offers exclusive services for optimizing the performance of antibody conjugates and developing more sensitive immunodiagnostic tests. Innova also sells several niche products to pharmaceutical research and development labs.
As a result of rapidly growing sales Innova is looking to expand its’ team to maximise the opportunities presented by its’ world-leading product portfolio.
Job Description – Sales Representative
- Based in Cambridge area.
- Experienced in selling to diagnostic and commercial accounts within the Biotech sector.
- Willing to travel globally.
- Sales experience essential, including Key Account Management.
- Technical experience of applications using antibody conjugates required, such as lateral flow, ELISA or flow cytometry.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated individual to be responsible for the growth and development of existing and new diagnostic and commercial accounts. The role will involve contacting potential business prospects and maintaining good relationships with established customers
- To achieve or exceed the sales plan.
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- To make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- To research sources for developing prospective customers.
- Document customer contacts in the company’s client database.
- Provide technical support to customers and offer advice about product and service selection.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree standard
- Experience in a sales environment in the Life Science Industry.
- Must be a flexible reliable team player, able to demonstrate good communication skills, and problem solving abilities.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Dr Andrew Lane
Innova Biosciences – Executive Director