Market Reports on Cell Biology
PSL has created a number of market reports into Cell Biology research:
DETAILED REVIEW OF THE CURRENT CELL CULTURE MARKET
- 3D Cell Culture
- Cell based assays
- Assessment of current forms of matrix technology
- Drivers and Barriers
- Competitive Landscape
- Protein ubiquitination plays a key role in key processes such as cell division and differentiation, cell cycle, DNA repair and transcriptional regulation.
- PSL’s report reviews the global ubiquitin market, UK market and major suppliers
ANTIBODY SUPPLIERS WITH THE BEST COVERAGE OF CARDIOVASCULAR RESEARCH
This list identifies the top 100 cited research antibodies that are used in Cell Biology research today.
TOP CITED CARDIOVASCULAR PROTEINS
- PSL has identified the top cited proteins related to cardiovascular research
- This report is particularly useful for companies looking to maintain or improve their market share for cardiovascular research antibodies
GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF CELL BIOLOGY CITATIONS
- This report shows the geographic distribution of Cell Biology research citations on a global, continent, country and university level.
- This will allow companies with strong Cell Biology research portfolios to target specific institutes and markets to boost their sales
ANTIBODY SUPPLIERS WITH THE BEST COVERAGE OF CELL BIOLOGY RESEARCH
- PSL has looked at the antibody portfolios of all the antibody firms based worldwide and compared them to all known proteins that have been associated with cell biology research
- We have then created a report which identifies those companies which have the best coverage for cell biology research
TOP CITED CELL BIOLOGY PROTEINS
- PSL has identified the top cited proteins related to cell biology research
- This report is particularly useful for companies looking to maintain or improve their market share for cell biology research antibodies