We provide support modules for:
- New sales staff requiring support to establish an effective sale ‘go to approach’
- Established employees developing their skills to larger, more complicated customer relationships.
- Network development – creating and expanding your sales network
- Reporting – implementing effective sales reporting
In addition to the above we offer full end to end product training – including techniques, sales tips and product features and benefits. Product and processes covered include ELISA, Antibodies, Proteins, Flow Cytometry etc.
Therefore, training & development are organised into the following areas:
- Sales and account management principles
- Business development – bringing new products and services to market
- Advanced selling and account management development
- Sales management – basic and advanced training
- Employee on-boarding (as part of our end to end recruitment service)
- One to One counselling – including in field support
- C- suite Leadership training designed to support improved and effective decision making at the board table
- Marketing 101 including field, digital and commercial development
Training can be undertaken in an office environment and offered on a day to day basis. We typically find customer mix and match and have provided the following training and development modules in 2017.
TRAIN AND REVIEW
Train and review – 1 month
3 half days of training (Account basics, relationship management & network basics)
3 half days of in filed support – putting learning into practice
One to One – 1 month
2 hours per week face to face sales Director support – One to One counselling
4 sessions of 2 hours per week Sales Director – Leadership, commercial strategy and Channel strategy
The aim of the Pivotal Scientific training and support capability is to build plans and modules that are bespoke in nature and designed to fit the need.