About General Biologicals Corporation
General Biologicals Corporation (GBC), founded in 1984, is an industry leading in-vitro diagnostic device manufacturer with IVD Class III, GMP and ISO 13485:2003 certification.
GBC focuses on RT-PCR (COVID-19, HBV, HCV), ELISA (Hepatitis, Retrovirus, Fertility, Tumor Markers, Thyroid, Steroids), Lab Automation (ELISA, Nucleic Acid Extraction), Viral Transport Medium (VTM), Viral Nucleic Acid Extraction (NAT), COVID-19 Ag Rapid Tests, Liquid Biopsy (Circulating Tumor Cell detection technology) and patented anti-bacterial peptide based OTC Personal Health Pharmaceuticals. GBC also manufactures antibodies (H Panels) and EpCAM.
For over 30 years our focus has been to deliver consistently better diagnostic technology more affordably, and with greater precision. Our range of advanced technological solutions will keep you at the forefront of your field.
- ELISA Reagents (Hepatitis, Retrovirus, Thyroid tests, Fertility tests, Tumor markers, Infectious disease, Steroids)
- ELISA Automation (Plate Reader, Strip & Plate Washer, Semi/Fully automated processing systems)
- RT-PCR (HBC, HCV, HER2, SARS-CoV-2)
- Viral Transport Medium (VTM)
- DNA/RNA Extraction instrument and reagents
- Antibodies (H Panels) and EpCAM
- Liquid Biopsy (Circulating Tumor Cell detection technology)
- Patented anti-bacterial peptide based OTC Personal Health Pharmaceuticals
- in vitro reagents
- custom services
- lab supplies
- cells tissues
- Raw materials