Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., has reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 29, 2013.
Second Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) grew 8% to a second quarter record of $1.32
- Revenue increased 4% to $3.24 billion, a second quarter record
- Adjusted operating margin expanded 30 basis points to 19.3%
- Reinforced innovation leadership at ASMS with launch of three mass spectrometry platforms offering unprecedented analysis and ease of http://casinodom.net use for life sciences research and applied markets
- Continued to strengthen R&D capabilities in Asia-Pacific by establishing new China Innovation and Technology Training Center for healthcare, environmental and food safety customers
- Secured significant portion of debt and equity financing to fund pending acquisition of Life Technologies