About MS Validated Antibodies
MS Validated Antibodies is devoted to delivering optimal monoclonal antibodies for immunohistochemistry and to provide the users with a unique product documentation enabling them to better know their antibodies. Key features of the MSVA package include:
- Highly stringent criteria for product selection: Only 130 out of the first 3600 evaluated antibodies were selected for the MSVA portfolio.
- Unique product documentation including images from more than 50 different normal tissues and more than 20 tumor images per antibody.
- Protocol suggestions for manual staining and autostainers (Dako, Leica, Ventana).
- Published data on the performance characteristics of our antibodies are compiled on the MSVA homepage (if available).
- Extensive educational content is provided for every antibody including links to other relevant sites.