Social media marketing
Is social media a viable marketing channel within the life science industry? Yes. Although maybe not as crucial as within other industries, the right platforms are a powerful tool for companies to interact with prospects and customers.
Regular activity on platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn allows companies the opportunity to tell their story and engage with customers. Ultimately driving business growth. Planning social media activity and utilising it to support overall digital marketing strategy is a very effective way to market your business.
Our fully-managed social media services
Drawing on our team of scientific writers, designers and marketeers who are up to date with the latest algorithm change or new feature release we deliver a fully managed social media service. Our social media management service covers the following:
Our service details
- Initially, we start with a call to discuss your company and service requirements
- Once a service tailored to your needs has been agreed upon we will have a follow-up call with your account manager. Here, we discuss your products/services, technology, USPs, and target market in detail
- Subsequently, we will develop a social media management plan that supports your overall digital marketing plan
- The growth and optimization of your accounts then begins
- We generate monthly reports along with a supporting call to discuss your accounts progress and ideas for the next month
Benefits for using social media within the life sciences
- Building your online presence: The buying process is no longer limited to learning about the product or service you have to offer, but what sort of company you are. One way to do this is by checking your social media profiles. Conveying your core values - such as your scientific expertise, validation process, and even carbon footprint - quickly via social posts can help improve your online presence
- Increase web traffic: when sharing your content via social posts be sure to include a link back to your website. This way readers can find out more about the shared topic and hopefully your brand
- Thought leadership: Are you an expert in a particular technology, research and/or product category? Share this expertise with your followers and become the go-to source for information on topics related to your niche. Remember, you always want to give a reason for people to follow and engage with your brand!