Some of Our Mergers & Acquisitions Transactions
Screenshot 2020 11 17 At 14.21.32
Pivotal Scientific has supported the biotechnology industry in Mergers and Acquisitions since 2010. We operate on both the Buying and Selling side - completing sales in the UK, across Europe and in the USA and supporting buyers across all continents including Asia and Africa. Pivotal Scientific operates in the small to medium market by offering a broad set of advisory and transaction services.
Our mergers and acquisitions model is modular in format so we can provide:
- Individual activities on a standalone basis
- End to end support
Companies we are selling:
- European Veterinary Diagnostic kit manufacturer
- An antibody manufacturing facility in Europe
Target companies we are looking to buy:
- European life science distribution companies
- IVD Reagents and raw materials
- Manufactures of antibodies, kits and proteins
At Pivotal Scientific, we support a broad set of transactions including:
- Management-led buyouts
- Disposals (assets and stock)
- We have developed a proprietary database of sellers globally, covering manufacturers, distributors and hybrid resellers.
Why Choose Pivotal Scientific for Mergers & Acquisitions?
Pivotal Scientific is different because we have combined deep industry knowledge and broad M&A experience in biotechnology, IT and telecommunications. We believe that in order to help companies we first have to understand them. This means our team has experience in setting up companies, growing companies and selling companies, all within the Biotechnology sector. We use this direct personal experience to support our clients in developing and executing their M&A strategy.
What We Provide
To support the widest possible scenarios, we provide a full suite of advisory services including:
- Valuation services (including value creation planning)
- Feasibility studies (how to get ‘fit for purpose’)
- Business planning including full strategic support for future sales including long range planning (a model to implement and to present to potential investors)
- Identify potential buyers or acquisition targets